Thursday 5 May 2011

Spring is Sprung

Mum was, as usual, in great form when Sorley and I saw her.
One of her characteristic poses.
It's been such a good last ten days that I got my peats cut and, yesterday, raised.
Besides getting the new boat I also managed to get all the bruck cleared from around the new window and paint it. Next thing is to finish painting the whole house.
Sorley took some photos to prove that the boat actually works! We had an action packed four days.
We had, as per Sorley's photos, a great walk to the Hams at Muckle Roe. A12km round trip for me by the track and a bit longer for Sorley round the coast. This is the North Ham.
And I got a new shirt for my birthday from Gudrun, just in time for summer.

1 comment:

Gudrun Johnston said...

Well don't you look spiffing in your new shirt...sort of matches your boat!
Lovely pic of mum at the top there
...can't wait to be back!